Read the QR code on your mobile device to get World of Mouth app.
Kuoco 360 food
David P. Leja
@thegastrojourney – Palma, Spain
If we talk about fusion cuisine, three places come to our minds in Madrid, and Kuoco is one of them. Every bite is an explosion of flavors inspired by food from the whole world.
We chose a la carte and ate the following:
* Pani-Puri with kefir and smoked sardine.
* Peking duck croquette.
* Causa croquette with fish, chilli garlic and chalaquita.
* Crunchy wonton of pork al pastor, spicy pineapple mojito, lime and coriander.
* Oyster with leche de tigre.
* Scallop tartar with passion fruit dressing, tomato tsukemono, black quino and shallots.
* Steak tartar with gochujang dressing, toasted sesame, mushrooms cracker.
* “Presa ibérica” (Iberian pork loin) with lapsang souchong tea, shiitake mole, truffled pico de gallo and crunchy wonton.
Overall, a very solid meal, lots of contrasts, and in our opinion the main flavor that was played around with was the acidity.
Download the ultimate insider’s guide to the world's best restaurants.