Read the QR code on your mobile device to get World of Mouth app.
David P. Leja
@thegastrojourney – Palma, Spain
This iconic restaurant in Madrid serves typical food from Madrid and has an exceptional wine cellar on top of the great food.
Without further due, here’s what we ordered:
* Toast of smoked eel and scrambled eggs.
* Grilled green beans and foie gras.
* “Callos a la madrileña” (guts stew).
* “Soldaditos de Pavía” (battered cod).
* Millefeuille of custard and cream.
* Lemon pie.
We really enjoyed everything, just simple and very tasty food overall, perfect for any occasion, and as mentioned previously you’ll find a wine that fits every budget and taste. A place to come back often in our opinion.
Download the ultimate insider’s guide to the world's best restaurants.