Read the QR code on your mobile device to get World of Mouth app.
El Fogón de Trifón
David P. Leja
@thegastrojourney – Palma, Spain
Spanish restaurant with fantastic ingredients and cooked great, with a cozy atmosphere making you feel at home. The concept reminded us a little bit of La Tasquita de Enfrente actually, with the emphasis being on the ingredients.
On this occasion we went with our good friend Luis and had a nice little feast composed of the following:
* Clams from Carril.
* Artichoke with foie gras.
* “Huevos rotos”: Fried eggs with fried potatoes and “papada ibérica” (pork jowl) and black truffle.
* “Chopitos” (baby squid) with potato.
* Cod “Cocochas” with pil-pil sauce.
* Cheesecake with a green olive confit.
A fantastic meal, not overcomplicating things and just being able to appreciate the main ingredient of each dish.
Download the ultimate insider’s guide to the world's best restaurants.