Read the QR code on your mobile device to get World of Mouth app.
Los Angeles, United States
David P. Leja
@thegastrojourney – Palma, Spain
Italian restaurant with natural wines in Echo Park.
This was our favorite Italian restaurant of this last trip to Los Angeles. First of all, the whole vibe and the interior is super cool here, and service as in most places in LA, is very very good. The wines are pretty much only Italian and all of them natural or low intervention. Now, focusing on the food, we had the following:
* Strozzapreti cacio e pepe.
* Blistered sunchoke, labneh, dates & sunflower seeds.
* Focaccia Ebraica & honey butter.
* Campanelle with portobello, shimeji, oyster mushrooms, thyme & ricotta salata.
* Caramelized nut tart with rosemary, salt & pecorino.
Also, a part from this, but not pictured (as we came back on a different occasion without a camera) we tried the pizzas. All of the dishes were very nice, but the favorite was definitely the focaccia. The pasta also had a great texture and nice flavor.
Overall one of the better restaurants we’ve been to this last trip and also fairly priced for what it is in our opinion.
Download the ultimate insider’s guide to the world's best restaurants.