At the World of Mouth, we focus on places you would recommend to a good friend.
To maintain the quality of the service we ask all our users to follow a few simple guidelines:
- If you wouldn't recommend the place, don't write about it.
- We don't use ratings (stars or points).
- Don’t recommend a place you work for or own.
- Please write in English.
To make a recommendation as useful as possible to other World of Mouth users, describe in a few words what makes this restaurant worth visiting, and use pictures to showcase the food style and atmosphere of the place.
Tips for creating a good recommendation:
- Describe what in particular is great about this restaurant.
- Mention a few dishes on the menu you think any visitor should order.
- If the place is not for everybody, be open about it.
- If there was something you didn't like, you can mention it, but be constructive.
- Share pictures of the food and the restaurant, interior or exterior.
Enjoy the World of Mouth, keep on recommending restaurants you love and help them get the visibility they deserve!